Chloé's birthday
My baby is three years old!
It seems like so much has happened in the last few weeks. She has a haircut and earrings, she is now toilet trained, she dropped her soother and the bottle - she is such a big girl now! I know it is clichéd but it's true - how fast they grow up!
We had her party the evening of the actual big day she turned three - Sunday the 20th. So many friends were there, and she was very spoiled by all the attention and gifts. It was cute to see the socializing going on at two different levels (literally) - five feet and up, three feet and down. In past years, the adults were holding the children up in their arms, or were down on their knees playing with the kids. This year there were two relatively independent social events. It was a lot of fun!
Mike and I put together a butterfly cake, and it was so worth the effort when Chloé's face lit up. I don't think I've ever seen her look as proud and happy as when everyone started singing 'Happy Birthday' and it was her turn to blow out the candles. With everything that has been going on, turning three was a VERY big deal for her (and us).
A big thank you from Mike and I to the many people who love our kids.
It seems like so much has happened in the last few weeks. She has a haircut and earrings, she is now toilet trained, she dropped her soother and the bottle - she is such a big girl now! I know it is clichéd but it's true - how fast they grow up!
We had her party the evening of the actual big day she turned three - Sunday the 20th. So many friends were there, and she was very spoiled by all the attention and gifts. It was cute to see the socializing going on at two different levels (literally) - five feet and up, three feet and down. In past years, the adults were holding the children up in their arms, or were down on their knees playing with the kids. This year there were two relatively independent social events. It was a lot of fun!
Mike and I put together a butterfly cake, and it was so worth the effort when Chloé's face lit up. I don't think I've ever seen her look as proud and happy as when everyone started singing 'Happy Birthday' and it was her turn to blow out the candles. With everything that has been going on, turning three was a VERY big deal for her (and us).
A big thank you from Mike and I to the many people who love our kids.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home