Monday, September 05, 2005


Zaco loves cows, and today he finally got the chance to meet one (and get licked). Jeongah and Julie Kang accompanied Mike and I, and the kids to Angrignon farm. We'd been a couple of times last summer, but not this one, and we felt like this would be our last chance. I decided to start practicing memory (Bible) verses with the kids in the car on the way over. Obviously I started with that wonderful old standard in Ephesians: "Children, obey your parents". Somewhere along the way, however, it must have got distorted, because what Zach has memorized is "Children, obey your carrots"!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Laurel said...

looks like you need to add that anti spam stuff to your comments... Glad Zaco liked the farm...

12:16 AM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Trina said...

That is HILARIOUS! Good one, Zaco.
xo

9:24 PM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Trina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:24 PM, September 06, 2005  
Blogger Trina said...

Oops. Don't know why that happened twice (delete!!!)

9:25 PM, September 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home