Sunday, June 25, 2006


So would anyone be surprised if I said that this was another busy weekend? On the holiday Friday we finally got a chance to go visit the beautiful new baby Eloise at Simon and Alison's house, then had lunch with the Kangs and watched Korea lose the soccer game against Switzerland (ouch).

Saturday we had a morning coffee with Jennifer, Jason, Andreas and Linea. Then a quick trip to the market to stock up on organic Quebec strawberries for our freezer (24 pints!!) Then Chloe and Zach and I headed off to Clara's birthday party while Mike did the grocery shopping.

We stayed at the Gagnons after the party for a BBQ to hang out for the last time (well, the last time before they leave tomorrow) with Dan and Natasha, Mariella and Antonia.
Yes, that's me struggling to smile for the camera while Chloe has a fit at the thought of a picture.

Today after church I had a wedding shower, and Mike is now out at Cyrille's birthday party.

I can't wait for our vacation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home